Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeniseD1

Quebec return schedule H info not transfered to line 462. Is this because the form is not ready on turbotax or is it another type of issue?

3 Replies
rsb607

Quebec return schedule H info not transfered to line 462. Is this because the form is not ready on turbotax or is it another type of issue?

Has there been any updates to the issue with Quebec Schedule H?

Is this still a known issue?
It does not populate with any of the data I enter.  Am I forced to override the entire Schedule?

skassabji

I have had the exact same problem last year and, again, I am having the same problem this year.

Tech Support helped last year but they have automated everything this year and we cannot get to talk to a human anymore. It is ridiculous.

I will have to override the system again. 

I also notice several other errors in other schedules. Turbo Tax enters weird data, at times.

I wish I could talk to some one from Turbo Tax (ie. Tech Support)

Yes, you can speak to someone. When you hear the message about sending you an email message say NO so that you will be kept online and brought to talk with a representative. 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.