Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view the Federal non-refund credits (T1, lines 30300-31400) and the provincial non-refund credits (AB428, lines 58120-58400) on my dependant's 2019 tax return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I view the Federal non-refund credits (T1, lines 30300-31400) and the provincial non-refund credits (AB428, lines 58120-58400) on my dependant's 2019 tax return?

In TurboTax CD/Download you have the capabilities to view individual forms once inside the return;

• by clicking on the Forms icon at the top right-hand corner.
  • now you can enter the Form lookup by clicking on the Form icon at the top left-hand of the screen
  • in Keyword to search for type AB428 and choose it from the list appearing below
  • click OK to open up the form

To view the Federal non-refund credits in the T1 General, follow the same steps as above looking for T1 General then scroll down to page 5 once inside the form.

In the TurboTax Online version, the Forms view is not available, therefore, the Summary is what you can view.

1. look on the top left-hand side where it says TurboTax 2019, besides it you will find a drop-down arrow. 
  2. click on the arrow and a summary will open
  3. a detailed summary can also be viewed a little lower 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

In TurboTax CD/Download you have the capabilities to view individual forms once inside the return;

• by clicking on the Forms icon at the top right-hand corner.
  • now you can enter the Form lookup by clicking on the Form icon at the top left-hand of the screen
  • in Keyword to search for type AB428 and choose it from the list appearing below
  • click OK to open up the form

To view the Federal non-refund credits in the T1 General, follow the same steps as above looking for T1 General then scroll down to page 5 once inside the form.

In the TurboTax Online version, the Forms view is not available, therefore, the Summary is what you can view.

1. look on the top left-hand side where it says TurboTax 2019, besides it you will find a drop-down arrow. 
  2. click on the arrow and a summary will open
  3. a detailed summary can also be viewed a little lower 

Thank you!