Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where is the ontario staycation tax credit? I don't see it listed under the provincial tax credits.

Unfortunately, as seen in Ontario Staycation Tax Credit 2022, this credit will only be available to use on next year's 2022 tax return. The Ontario staycation tax credit is a tax credit for traveling within Ontario. This tax credit allows eligible Ontario residents to claim 20% of approved accommodation expenses for vacations taken in Ontario between January 1 and December 31, 2022. 

Thank you for using TurboTax.   

3 Replies

Re: Where is the ontario staycation tax credit? I don't see it listed under the provincial tax credits.

This tax credit is not seen in the 2022 tax return - where is it?

The form for entering this Ontario credit does not exist.  When will it be made available?

Unfortunately, the Ontario Staycation credit is not finalized at the Canada Revenue Agency yet. An adjustment will need to be done at a later date if you file before it is ready. Note: Printing or filing of your return is not available till February 21. Once Netfile and printing is available, the credit will be available in the return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.