Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sowelu

When I click on continue for the Teacher / Educator Supplies Tax Credit it bumps me to Medical Expense Summary? How do I fix this error?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CHHunter

When I click on continue for the Teacher / Educator Supplies Tax Credit it bumps me to Medical Expense Summary? How do I fix this error?

Thank you for reaching out to us here at TurboTax Canada.

To claim these expenses please click on "Deductions" then "Other Deductions" and you will see the credit in the subsequent drop down menu.  Please refer to the attached screenshot.

Please try this and don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any issues during filing or if the suggestion does not resolve the issue for you.Thanks again for being a TurboTax customer!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CHHunter

Thank you for reaching out to us here at TurboTax Canada.

To claim these expenses please click on "Deductions" then "Other Deductions" and you will see the credit in the subsequent drop down menu.  Please refer to the attached screenshot.

Please try this and don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any issues during filing or if the suggestion does not resolve the issue for you.Thanks again for being a TurboTax customer!