Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with Turbo Tax program? I followed the Easy Help method but when I checked the saved PDF it was missing the Charitable Donations.

Charitable donations are not saved.

3 Replies

What is wrong with Turbo Tax program? I followed the Easy Help method but when I checked the saved PDF it was missing the Charitable Donations.

Hi Curtis, you can find the deductions for Charitable Donations by going to Deductions:Payments Profile: Donations Profile. Follow the prompts, entering the amounts and then hit save. If you've tried this, please hit the Help button (top right) and then hit Contact Us by phone so that we can troubleshoot you. 

I did the steps you described.  Where is the Help button?  In Turbo Tax?  If so, when I hit it, there was no Contact Us button that I could see.

It is at the bottom of the popup when you hit the Help button in the top right of the screen. I've attached a screen cap from my computer.