Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewruss

2018 tax return

I didn't finalize 2018 Fed/State taxes with Turbo and need to paper file.

Can someone help me with an address for each.  Also 2019 filing with Turbo Tax is rejecting due to IRS not finding info for 2018.  Is there anyway to correct in Turbo Tax and submit as efile.

2 Replies

2018 tax return

I had the same Problem I filed my 2019 through TurboTax and then after about a month it just kept saying still processing so I called the IRS and when there were s still answering the phones. asked them what the issue was and they told me because I never filed my 2018 so they had me file it right away but they gave me a fax number to fax it to him so I fax it to him about three days before they did a total shutdown but I’m still waiting on my return and I didn’t get my stimulus check.So what I did is took my 2018 Went to free USA tax.com I think it is still there you got to check because there was a date on it when They stop doing them and then you have to print it and you need that fax number because they said there not even doing mail In because  of the virus but I know I seen the fax number when I was looking on the computer.

2018 tax return

And there’s different address for different reasons but the best way is to fax.Remember there working at there homes