Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
welgie

A pop up wanting me to add $$$$ signs and will not hold the amount entered keeps repeating

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
welgie

A pop up wanting me to add $$$$ signs and will not hold the amount entered keeps repeating

I just wish to say that David your point man was most patient and able to assist me through the frustrations I was experiencing.  It was good to be able to talk with a live person and share my file so he could witness first hand an issue which he had never experienced before.  Thanks again, knowing that live support is out there.  Appreciatively,  Wayne

View solution in original post

2 Replies
welgie

I just wish to say that David your point man was most patient and able to assist me through the frustrations I was experiencing.  It was good to be able to talk with a live person and share my file so he could witness first hand an issue which he had never experienced before.  Thanks again, knowing that live support is out there.  Appreciatively,  Wayne

Please try clearing your browser cache or use another browser. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843

If you are still having problems, please let us know what the exact error message is so that we can assist you further.