Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heshan93

CRA Result Code: 30 - unable to accept your NETFILE tax return

I am getting this issue when I try to use NETFILE. I checked all of the fields and the access code and they look fine. What is 30? I looked online and found nothing. So frustrating- I think this started last year and I don't remember if I ended up mailing it in

Captureass.PNG

8 Replies
Delbert69

Could code 30 be caused because My CRA has already received my NETFILE and Turbo Tax is allowing me to resend it again?

@Delbert69 Yes, if you've already gotten a NETFILE confirmation number, then the CRA will not accept another NETFILE from you. You would have to wait until you got your NOA, and then use REFILE if you need to make changes.

in3

I am getting the same message.  It will not allow me to send in my file and I have not gotten a confirmation that anything has gone through

@in3 Double check that everything in the My Info part of your return is correct and that you have answered everything. If you are still not able to file, I would do as the error message suggests and contact the CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

TKeyte

I am getting the same code. I'm joint filing with my partner, and it has accepted her return, but will not accept mine. I called the CRA and they confirm that the information I have provided is accurate and matches their system. 

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

I'm getting the same error code as well: CRA Result Code: 30

Has anyone solved this issue? 

@CanadianDNA Double check that everything in the My Info part of your return is correct and that you have answered everything. 

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.