Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello . I cannot file my Quebec return on-line because of dividends. How can I fix this?

The software says it is because of the an error on taxable dividend (says they don't not equal the actual amount of eligible dividends multiplied by 138% plus the actual amount of ordinary dividends multiplied by 116%. I have verified the calculation and all is good and corresponds to T3 slips. How can I fix this?

4 Replies
wowtaxes-

Hello . I cannot file my Quebec return on-line because of dividends. How can I fix this?

Hi, I am getting the same error. How can this be fixed?
wowtaxes-

I tired deleting the entries, saving and recreating them. It did work.
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

Marc_61
Returning Member

I had similar issue which was caused by downloading the T3/RL-16 forms from CRA into TurboTax. Look into your T3 (CRA)/RL-16 (QC) forms; I had the same issue and the problem was that there were several separate entries, then what originally looked like a summary (an addition of several entries) but for me it was a SEPARATE and DUPLICATE form but with some of the fields missing. After confirming that this last T3/RL-16 was indeed a duplicate, I deleted it and everything worked. Just filed QC. Good luck.