Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just finishing my daughters return, not filing yet, want to start mine, however when opening Return Manager its in a shaded screen and I can't access my other profiles.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Just finishing my daughters return, not filing yet, want to start mine, however when opening Return Manager its in a shaded screen and I can't access my other profiles.

Hello,

I've heard of a few customers reporting this. Either clearing your internet browser cookies or using Firefox seems to resolve the issue. Please try that and post back.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm having the same problem
k-bowers

I am wondering if Intuit is having technical problems today.  I was going to try again later

Hello,

I've heard of a few customers reporting this. Either clearing your internet browser cookies or using Firefox seems to resolve the issue. Please try that and post back.

k-bowers

Thanks.  I started Chrome in incognito mode and signed it and it worked.