Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I entered all my vehicle info for my Business expenses but when i click done it does not show in the summary and says not started how do I fix this?

10 Replies

I entered all my vehicle info for my Business expenses but when i click done it does not show in the summary and says not started how do I fix this?

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax Download? Which Windows version are you using?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Specialangel
Returning Member

I am using the online version 

Which version of the Online software are you using and which Windows version on your computer?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Specialangel
Returning Member

Self employed 

Specialangel
Returning Member

Windows 11

We are aware of this issue and working on correcting this issue. Your information is greatly appreciated to help accomplish this. We will contact you as soon as our team corrects this.

Specialangel
Returning Member

Ok thanks

Thank you for your patience.

Is this an issue with the desktop version or just the online version? I really want to get my taxes done and am considering downloading the desktop version but don’t want to of the same issue will occur.