Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 returns to returns to submit. I filled the 1st one and received my return. My 2nd one came late and I haven’t filled it yet. Do I tap Refile from my 1st return?

I tried submitting both tax returns separately but I get an error message. And when I try to get my Netfile code from the cra website I’m unable to view my assessments. So should I tap refile on turbo tax from my original return?
3 Replies

I have 2 returns to returns to submit. I filled the 1st one and received my return. My 2nd one came late and I haven’t filled it yet. Do I tap Refile from my 1st return?

If you received another T-slip after filing, you can ReFile your return to add it. But you need to wait for your Notice of Assessment before you can ReFile. The CRA might add the slip themselves, which they will show on your NOA.

I have gotten my NOA but on the cra website when I try clicking on it to view it it tells me “this information is unavailable at this time” can I still Refile?

As long as you have you full Notice of Assessment (not the express one), then you can ReFile.