Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have filed taxes electronically for my husband and this is wrong as he files taxes for the first time. How can I get the PDF file to send everything to the CRA

3 Replies

I have filed taxes electronically for my husband and this is wrong as he files taxes for the first time. How can I get the PDF file to send everything to the CRA

If you were able to send your husband's return electronically through NETFILE, and got a confirmation number, then there is no need to send it again by mail. 

Yes I got a confirmation number but didn't get a Notice of assessment. Is there an option to go back and change for Filing for the first time and print? Thanks!

It can take up to 2 weeks for the CRA to process a return if it's filed online (longer in some cases). If you are waiting for the Notice of assessment to come through the mail, it may take longer than 2 weeks for it to arrive in your mailbox.

In TurboTax Online, you can select File > Filing hub to get the option to print & mail a return.