Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I submitted my return, paid for it, but the notice at the top of the page says that it can't go through until Feb. 26. Do I have to resubmit it after that?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I submitted my return, paid for it, but the notice at the top of the page says that it can't go through until Feb. 26. Do I have to resubmit it after that?

CRA's NETFILE is currently closed for annual maintenance, so unless you printed your return to mail it to the CRA, you haven't filed yet.

If you've already paid for your return (which it sounds like you have), all you need to do is sign back into your account on or after February 26th (when NETFILE opens) and pick up where you left off. TurboTax will guide you on what to do; you'll just need to follow the steps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

CRA's NETFILE is currently closed for annual maintenance, so unless you printed your return to mail it to the CRA, you haven't filed yet.

If you've already paid for your return (which it sounds like you have), all you need to do is sign back into your account on or after February 26th (when NETFILE opens) and pick up where you left off. TurboTax will guide you on what to do; you'll just need to follow the steps.

Thank you.