Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data input for myself and my wife worked fine for federal taxes. However, the program does not accept my data for Manitoba province. Can you help me?

4 Replies

My data input for myself and my wife worked fine for federal taxes. However, the program does not accept my data for Manitoba province. Can you help me?

Can you please provide more information about your problem? What is the exact error message that you are getting? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I am on the Turbotax.ca site.  When I try to input my Manitoba tax data for me and my wife, I am getting a blank profile for Manitoba provincial data on the page of tax data entitled  'Here is your income summary'.  Furthermore, the program gives me the message:  'You have not entered any provincial data'.   I did attempt to enter this data by checking off only 2 boxes on the page listing Manitoba specific tax deductions:  the top box and the bottom  box entitled 'Climate change rebate'.

From Cosmic-Pomme;   To answer your question, I am using the on-line version of TurboTax for our joint tax calculation.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.