Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mehmike

My tax return is stuck on in progress, my 2021 and 2020 notice of assmentment numbers to access my current file keeps saying "incorrect" I can't delete my current return.

I can't access my return, I can't delete my return... what can I do?
2 Replies

My tax return is stuck on in progress, my 2021 and 2020 notice of assmentment numbers to access my current file keeps saying "incorrect" I can't delete my current return.

The NETFILE Access code is not mandatory, so you can just leave that blank if your code is not working.

If this is the only return in your account, you’ll need to start a new return before you can delete your existing one. To start a new return, select “Start a New Return” from under “My Returns”. Once you have started your new return, you can select “View All Tax Returns” from under “My Returns” and delete the unwanted return by clicking the small Trash Can 🗑 next to it (or “Delete” under the return name).

Please try clearing your cache or using another browser and try to restart your device.

If further help is needed please contact our phone support team as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.