Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please don't send me more badges ... just update the software so we can file our taxes

I have been waiting for Intuit to release an update to T657 so I can actually file my taxes and get my tax refund.

In the meantime, I have received about 2 dozen emails from Intuit telling me about all sorts of badges and level upgrades as a result of me "participating in the community" while trying to find out why I cannot file.

Talk about a totally useless feature that cost real development resources. I would much prefer if Intuit spent development resources on actually making the product do what it is supposed to.

Let me try again, I WOULD MUCH PREFER IF INTUIT SPENT DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES ON ACTUALLY MAKING THE PRODUCT DO WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

Please tell your software design team that all they are doing is "rubbing salt in an open wound". I went to the community site because I was annoyed the product is not allowing me to file. I got no response to my post from Intuit (other than other users also complaining). So far no updates to the software either (even though CRA updated the locked form T657 in mid-January).

But great ... the badges make the product really useful to me ... now I am a happy camper (and Intuit emails are directed to Spam)

1 Reply

Please don't send me more badges ... just update the software so we can file our taxes

I was just thinking the same thing - the badges are ridiculous we are here for support not to earn badges. 

The program this year is glitching more than ever and even less support seems to be available.