Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimJeep

E-File Fails. was unable to connect to the transmission service.

I am trying to E-File my Corporate Business taxes, but after a couple weeks I keep getting the same error.

Your return was NOT transmitted

TurboTax Business Incorporated was unable to connect to the transmission service.

Looking in the log files I see:

07/09/2021 09:11:30.302: RestClient.GetRequestResponse: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;} h1, h2, h3, b {color:white;background-color:#525D76;} h1 {font-size:22px;} h2 {font-size:16px;} h3 {font-size:14px;} p {font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1></body></html>
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Http.RestClient.GetRequestResponse(String parameters)
07/09/2021 09:11:30.307: EfileServiceAdapter.Transmit: <!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;} h1, h2, h3, b {color:white;background-color:#525D76;} h1 {font-size:22px;} h2 {font-size:16px;} h3 {font-size:14px;} p {font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1></body></html>
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Http.RestClient.GetRequestResponse(String parameters)
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Http.RestClient.GetResponseBytes(String parameters)
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Efile.EfileServiceAdapter.GetEfileResponseFromUrl(String efileServiceUrl, String efileParams, String jsonPayload)
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Efile.EfileServiceAdapter.GetEfileResponse(String efileParams, String jsonPayload, String& efileServiceUrl)
at Intuit.Tax.ServicesClient.Efile.EfileServiceAdapter.Transmit(IGPClient gpClient, String client, String agency, String userName, String password, String language)

1 Reply

E-File Fails. was unable to connect to the transmission service.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Our Intuit ProFile Tax can help you with E-File: You can handle virtually every tax scenario with ProFile.