Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashleya
Returning Member

Hi i wanted to know when i can netfile for 2019 tax year i know it is available through cra on Feb 24 but it is confusing if this will be same for turbo tax as it has notice on main page working on certification still for 2019 tax year?

6 Replies

Hi i wanted to know when i can netfile for 2019 tax year i know it is available through cra on Feb 24 but it is confusing if this will be same for turbo tax as it has notice on main page working on certification still for 2019 tax year?

We are CRA certified, but we have a handful of forms that we are still working on, but the majority of the forms are ready to go right now. We hope to have all of them available for Feb 24 (or soon after). But even if they are not, if your return doesn’t use one of the forms that aren’t finished then you’ll be able to NETFILE.

ashleya
Returning Member

So how do i know if one of the forms I need are one of these that are not ready to go yet , i just dont want to have to go through the whole process to find out at the end i cannot file it through here until later on

Thanks

What province are you in? Most of the forms that we are still working on are provincial, so if you aren't in one of those provinces, you are likely OK to go on Monday. 

ashleya
Returning Member

Thanks for the reply i am in Nova Scotia

There are no forms for Nova Scotia that we are still working on. You should be good to go for Monday.

ashleya
Returning Member

Thank you for your help with my inquires 👍 greatly appreciate it