Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5008

Further to my previous post about the T5008's not downloading from the CRA, to clarify, they DO down load but Turbotax does not do the Auto-Fill part. It does however fill all other slips. All my 28 T5008 slips show up after the CRA download and can be viewed but they will not transfer to my return after numerous tries.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T5008

@smetropolit

If you are still experiencing this issue with importing your tax information slips using the CRA's AutoFill My Return service (AFR), please reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance. 

You can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 Replies

T5008

I have the same question

T5008

If you are still experiencing this issue with importing your tax information slips using the CRA's AutoFill My Return service (AFR), please reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance. 

You can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

T5008

@smetropolit

You can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support