Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline and experts lack of response.

Dear TurboTax Community,

I have a question regarding the time it takes to fill out taxes and would appreciate your input. Additionally, I would like to inquire about involving an expert in the process and the associated responsibilities and deadlines.

I recently uploaded all my tax documents and was in touch with an expert on March 14th. Initially, the expert promised to get back to me within a week, but after that time had passed, I reached out on March 22nd to inquire about an update. The expert then promised that my tax return would be ready by March 24th.

Unfortunately, I did not hear anything back after that and reached out once again on March 28th to request an update. The expert promised that the return would be ready by March 29th, but today is March 30th, and I still have not received any updates or information.

As someone who opted for the full-service deluxe option, I am extremely worried about this lack of communication and the impact it may have on my taxes. I would greatly appreciate any advice or insight that the TurboTax Community can offer regarding the expected time frame for filling out taxes and what I can do to ensure that my expert is meeting their responsibilities and deadlines.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

Kris

1 Reply

Timeline and experts lack of response.

Thank you for your feedback concerning our TurboTax Full Service. We have verified and are happy to see that your return has been filed.  We will be happy to assist you with your questions: We will send you the response in your email 🙂 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.