Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samalley970
Returning Member

Un Proffissional

Hi, On February 20, I selected the full online premier service. I paid for it, similar to the previous years. Still, this year, I had a very unprofessional agent who made a lot of mess with my account even before filling my taxes to CRA; she asked to delete the first tax return because she wanted me to pay for the premier service despite that I told her that I have paid for the online full service. Still, she insisted, and I followed her. I thought there was an additional pay or higher level than what I paid; she put me on hold for 25 minutes to cancel my payment, and I knew this was wrong. Then, I sent her the payment slip while waiting; when she came back, she realized that I was already on the highest level of service; she apologized and told me she would ask the team to cancel the refund process and another 30 minutes waiting and when she came back, she said on the following day we would get to know if they were able to stop the process of the refund. The next day, she said she could not stop the accounting department from halting the refund process, and asked me to create a new tax return, which, in my opinion, was wrong again, but she is the expert and listened to her. After highly long steps (almost 2 hours), we reached to make another payment, and she asked me to pay. Before making the payment, I clearly told her that it was wrong and we should not do it this way, but she insisted; then I made the payment. After the payment was made and reached the upgraded level, we could not see the payment on the new tax return. Then, she apologized again and promised to contact the product team to correct the mistake. She promised to call to inform me about the progress, which she didn’t, and decided to ignore the case. I knew she made many mistakes even before we started filling out my tax return; I called customer support, and they fixed the payment issue and processed my refund which I will get after two to 5 weeks for the two transactions. Now, I am stuck with the current Tax return that I cannot proceed with because it asks me to make a payment for the service, but the amount is wrong. Instead of CAD 150 for me and CAD 150 for my wife, I got CAD 60 for me and CAD 60 for my wife (total CAD 120) instead of CAD 300. Till now, no one has solved the issue, and I am still waiting for someone from the customer or product support to call me to help me fix the mistake of the EXPERT!! that messed with my account. I would request anyone from the top-level management to read my post and contact me or help me out to fix this issue. 

4 Replies

Un Proffissional

I can have someone from the Live Service team call you, if you would like. 

samalley970
Returning Member

Un Proffissional

Yes, please do it 

Un Proffissional

I have sent the request.

samalley970
Returning Member

Un Proffissional

Last update, I have been contacted by Turbo Tax online manager and my case is solved. I am now able to do my taxes.