Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrandonM124
Returning Member

Unable to netfile return

NETFILE submission was already confirmed. Not letting this second submission pass through. Do a REFILE.

I keep getting this message everytime I try to netfile my tax return, any suggestions ? I never got a confirmation number or anything if it even went through.  Just keeps saying "in progress"

1 Reply

Unable to netfile return

You may be seeing the same screen as below if you attempted to file your tax return prior to NetFile being open on February 24th, 2020. 

Here a couple suggestions to check if your return has actually been NetFiled and how to complete the process if it has not.

• Go to the Return Manager and open up the return, then see if you can find the NetFile Confirmation Number. How do I find my NETFILE confirmation number? 
  • If you do not have a NetFile Confirmation Number, Go to the Return Manager and open up the return. Then click on the FIND button (little magnifying glass) and search for something in the review section (Audit Defence works well). You should be able to continue from there, address any Warnings or Errors you may have, and complete your NetFile.

If this does not solve your issue, feel free to contact us directly through one of our social media channels.

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook/Messenger Private Message