Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ross-W

Why am I getting messages to finish my return? CRA has already approved it. I have to pay. I got the stamp of approval that my return is correct.

You are sending me more emails to finish my return. It is completed and you gave a stamp of approval that it is correct. I paid the $19.00+tax on Visa,then waited to file with CRA the first day they accepted returns. They confirmed it was correct and I do have to pay.No refund as said in these emails to me that said I was getting one. I wil pay what I owe thru my bank in April.

2 Replies

Why am I getting messages to finish my return? CRA has already approved it. I have to pay. I got the stamp of approval that my return is correct.

TurboTax USA has sent out a mass email to everyone- we apologize- please go to the bottom of the email and click on unsubscribe- You can simply ignore the email.

TurboTax USA has sent out a mass email to everyone- we apologize- please go to the bottom of the email and click on unsubscribe- You can simply ignore the email.