Self-employed

Had same issue in the Premier. Unable to enter additions or dispositions. Only choice on the UCC page was  "enter balances from prior year" and "done"!

Self-employed

I was on the line for hours with the Turbo Tax agent for the same issue. A lot of time was wasted on the issue and and kept getting told that there was no bug in the system!!

amy_generations
Returning Member

Self-employed

This solution does not work.  I would like to complete and file my taxes but have to wait days for another scheduled  phonecall with a tax expert.  I spent hours with a someone via the chat and the phone.  Would really like to resolve this today. 

Self-employed

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Where are you trying to enter CCA - business (t2125), farming, fishing, employment expenses,  rental income? Is this for a vehicle or a different type of asset?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, which version are you using and are you using Forms or EasyStep?

Self-employed

I am having the same issue right now, can't add anymore CCA additions.

What was the fix?

Self-employed

@housepereirakd Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Where are you trying to enter CCA - business (t2125), farming, fishing, employment expenses, rental income? Is this for a vehicle or a different type of asset?

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, which version are you using and are you using Forms or EasyStep?

Self-employed

I'm using TurboTax live.

I'm trying to add additions for CCA. Class 12.

Button to add more additions is gone.

16520419877418813318588341226943.jpg

Self-employed

@housepereirakd 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, see this TurboTax FAQ to learn how to talk to a Tax Expert or book a review: In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I talk to a tax expert?

Self-employed

I'm using turbotax online

I've the same issue

Is there a solution to this?

Self-employed

How can I add new CCA additions? There is no option provided. It only shows a place to enter prior year UCC balances. Need to enter new purchases made this tax year.