This widget could not be displayed.


If you have received a T5008 Summary (no box numbers), you can enter this by going to Income > Investments > Capital Gains & Capital Gains Deduction Profile. Then check off the box "Sold stocks, bonds, real estate ,etc ", and continue to the Capital Gains page to make your entries.