While on your Self-Employed Summary, you can choose to "edit" any T2125 - Statement of Business Activities that you have already made entries on. Continue through the screens and when you come to the one that says "Taxpayer, did you have any fixed assets?", click continue. On the next page, you can choose to Enter any New Additions or Enter any UCC Amounts.