Re: You will need to go to the left hand side to T...
New Member


Hi - so I looked up the T4E and nothing was in there - when I tried to adjust by the number indicated as overpayment I got the same error. My overpayment is due to multiple employers in one year and paying full EI throughout the year though my income was way higher than the maximum (I paid more than double the contributions). Thanks for your assistance with this.

This widget could not be displayed.