JP1044

Troubleshooting

I have filed an incorrect return on March 29, 2021. Is it possible to retract the incorrect return and file a correct new filing?

Regards, JP1044.

Dgroom

Troubleshooting

I am working on 2018 taxes. I am getting a "FIX" "you need to indicate whether you have tax  on split income (TOSI)"  when I hit "fix" I get ERROR TT601.  This happens repeatedly so I am advised to contact Tech Support.

I have also got ERROR TT600.

Troubleshooting

@Dgroom Please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you. You can get the correct number via this form.

63252h

Troubleshooting

My original submission was reassessed. One of my income sources was inadvertently omitted.  Can I use the 2021 disc and turbo tax standard system to refile?  Only used two of 8 files. 

Troubleshooting

Yes you can refile your 2 returns.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

63252h

Troubleshooting

Do I use 2021 disc or 2023 disc?   

Troubleshooting

You will use the 2021 disc if you need to Refile the 2021 tax return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Troubleshooting

I bought the “turbotax” program at staples. The instructions with the ” turbotax “ were to go to “turbotax.ca/download”

However the “turbotax.ca/download” site was to buy the program online not to install this version.

Then I accessed  “How do I install and activate my TurboTax Desktop product? (intuit.com).

Then accessed “  How to install Turbo Tax Download”

•  It instructed me to sign in to my account
  • It informed me that my password was incorrect and I reset it.
  • I then logged  in to my account and got the “basic 2023.  I did not want  "basic"turbo tax. I wanted download I turbo tax " standard”  which I paid for.

I tried several sites to download my licence code.  I got repeated  messages to take me to Canada version.

When I finally got to a site to let me download I got a message the licence code was used before or was invalid or fake etc.

I contacted Turbotax number [phone number removed]  that revered me to a Canadian site and sent me the following site Tax Support: Answers to Tax Questions | CRA/Return Status (intuit.ca)   which  was no help.

I have used “turbo tax” for a number of years  and never had this problem before.  

Now what do I do.

Troubleshooting

The URL http://turbotax.ca/download forwards to https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install which is the download page for TurboTax CD/Download (Canada).  Just click on the version you need to download.

If you have bought TurboTax CD/Download, you will be asked for the licence code when you install the software.