Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1wolfie3

Can I cancel my online addition? I wanted an edition that I can download to my computer.

I just started to enter information into the Online Tax Program until I found out that I purchased the wrong program. What can I do  now?
3 Replies

Can I cancel my online addition? I wanted an edition that I can download to my computer.

Please follow this link to request a refund: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

1wolfie3

I was able to return the Premier On Line edition to Costco and received a full refund. Please cancel this account with Activation Code of  DK6K 4TJX YTBG FF4F.

I purchased the Premier version that contains the CD. I installed the CD version on both my computers without any problems. 

Please confirm that you cancelled the subject account via email to: [email address removed].

Thank you

Wolfgang Koch

If you wish to delete your TurboTax Online account, you'll need to call our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.