Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kazzy1

Can I download CRA transactions using the provincial partner CRA login? The online turbo app defaults to My Accounts.

I was locked out of my accounts and was able to on a separate window with my provincial sign partner sign on.  I then closed that window and attempted the download CRA through Turbo tax online. It took my directly to "My accounts" and I could not get to My provincial partner login.
3 Replies

Can I download CRA transactions using the provincial partner CRA login? The online turbo app defaults to My Accounts.

Yes, there is way to my provincial login. 

Once you click on Sign in to CRA- the page that comes up you will:

Scroll all the way down and click on CRA Sign-In Services.

The next page click on - My Account

Scroll all the way down to Provincial Sign-in Partner. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

When I try to login to the CRA to download my docs, it does not give the option to use a provincial sign-in partner. (Yes, I scrolled down)

@Christine0011 Please try signing into your CRA account before starting the auto-fill process. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.