Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aclnan01

Can you please tell me how to delete forms TP-80 and T2125? I tried following provided instructions but it doesn't work. Can you please help?

11 Replies

Can you please tell me how to delete forms TP-80 and T2125? I tried following provided instructions but it doesn't work. Can you please help?

Please try closing the T2125 first, and the TP-80. In Forms mode, go to the T2125, select Edit>Forms>Clear Current Form, and then Edit>Forms>Close Unused Forms. Then repeat for the TP-80.

aclnan01

I tried to close T2125 first and TP-80 next but it did not work.

I had to close Annex L with the same process you described (close current then close unused) and problem solved. 

The solution was provided in the French discussion for the same issue.

Merci!

We appreciate your feedback- happy you got to File your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

PowNow11

Would you happen to have a link to this?

aclnan01

aclnan01

Go see MarcBed answer further down the French conversation.

Please see the image below to delete forms in our TurboTax Download software. 

jfcecire

I had the same issue and here is the sequence I followed to clear that error.

1 - Display SCH - L, clear form and then close unused form

2-- Display T2125, clear form and then close unused form

3-- Display TP80, clear form and then close unused form

4-- Save the return

5-- Close TurboTax

6-- Open TurboTax

7-- Load the return and Netfile it to Quebec

Thank you for your directions. It is appreciated.