Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA shows they don't have my 2018 taxes. My TurboTax account shows they were filed and marked as "paid" on my summary. The saved copies aren't in my copies either?

CRA shows my 2018 taxes as "not received yet".  I Netfiled them via Turbo tax.  When I go to Summary on my account it shows that that file is marked as "paid", I'm assuming to go against my allotted amount of taxes I'm allowed to file.

I've also logged into my online account here to see if there is any indication of what happened but the taxes are showing in my "Your filed tax returns are saved here" section.  In fact no taxes are showing in there and I've been using Turbo tax for years for myself and family (5 returns each year).

I have no idea what is going on???  I used to get a notification in my email with my netfile confirmation but I can't find anything. 

1 Reply

CRA shows they don't have my 2018 taxes. My TurboTax account shows they were filed and marked as "paid" on my summary. The saved copies aren't in my copies either?

When you NETFILE, you immediately receive a NETFILE confirmation number on your screen once the return is successfully transmitted to the Canada Revenue Agency.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to NETFILE.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3210262