Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daaafarm

What happened to the easy use Turbo Tax programme?

I have been using Inuit for years - what happened? I am sitting here with my activation code and cannot figure out where to pay. Then it starts without a payment, I upload mine and my spouses but I cannot figure out how to download last years return for my daughter. It was always so easy - why did you change it to this? How do I proceed. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with TurboTax.  We appreciate the feedback as we're constantly trying to improve the experience.

For payment, this is done at the end of the Easy Step Interview, just before you Netfile and/or print your form.  This is found under the File tab.  Note that the navigation tabs won't be active until you complete Intro section where you enter your personal information and the tax profile section that comes after that.

For your daughter's previous year return, did you use TurboTax 2013 CD/Download version?  If so, you'll need to find the .tt13 file and then you can use it to carry forward her return into this year.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with TurboTax.  We appreciate the feedback as we're constantly trying to improve the experience.

For payment, this is done at the end of the Easy Step Interview, just before you Netfile and/or print your form.  This is found under the File tab.  Note that the navigation tabs won't be active until you complete Intro section where you enter your personal information and the tax profile section that comes after that.

For your daughter's previous year return, did you use TurboTax 2013 CD/Download version?  If so, you'll need to find the .tt13 file and then you can use it to carry forward her return into this year.