Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a 2014 T4A with my 2015 T4A and I received a 2014 T4A last year and reported it. How do I report my 2014 T4A that I got this year?

Would I just report my 2014 T4A on my 2015 tax return?  I was issued T4As for buying back service with my employer. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received a 2014 T4A with my 2015 T4A and I received a 2014 T4A last year and reported it. How do I report my 2014 T4A that I got this year?

Hi

Interesting that they sent you a 2014 T4A a year late.  Each slip needs to be applied to the applicable tax year.  So to claim the 2014 T4A, you will need to do a T1 Adjustment.  This can be done through you CRA My Account, if you do not have one the manual form is available on the CRA site and can be mailed in with a copy of the slip.

Christine

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi

Interesting that they sent you a 2014 T4A a year late.  Each slip needs to be applied to the applicable tax year.  So to claim the 2014 T4A, you will need to do a T1 Adjustment.  This can be done through you CRA My Account, if you do not have one the manual form is available on the CRA site and can be mailed in with a copy of the slip.

Christine