Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download a copy of Turbo Tax 2022 (last year's version of the software)?

I need to find out how my wife & I split T3, T5, other investment income last year.
3 Replies

How do I download a copy of Turbo Tax 2022 (last year's version of the software)?

The default save location for TurboTax CD/Download is: C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\TurboTax\

If you can’t find your files there, you can use the search function of Windows to look for files with the TurboTax extension (.ttxx). Ex: For 2022 the extension would be .tt22 and for 2021 it would be .tt21.

Please see the image below on how to find the file through your 2023 software on the page where you see this year's return.

You can also view your returns in your CRA MyAccount.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thanks, I was able to download the Turbo Tax 2022 version of the software but it is asking for a license key that I cannot find. Is it possible for me to buy a license for last year's version of the software?

You can buy a license for TurboTax CD/Download 2022 at the bottom of this page: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/prior-year-taxes