Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3K8Q9RJ7

How do I download my turbotax cd for 2023. It will not allow me to download past the setup.

cd disk for 2023 will not work past the setup exe. file
4 Replies

How do I download my turbotax cd for 2023. It will not allow me to download past the setup.

Instead of using the CD, please try installing the software using the install file from our website. You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

3K8Q9RJ7

Followed received instructions and downloaded. Nothing further happened. I want the standard fill in the blanks and not automaticfill in.

Please uninstall everything from TurboTax 2023 that has been installed on your computer then clear your cache. Restart your computer and try the https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install again so you can choose our Download Standard version if it is the version you are using. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

evaharr

Purchased Turbo Tax at Staples but cannot find where I download to my computor.