Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amcfenn

How do I download turbotax from 2018, 2019, 2020? I have the installation code and original email. Download link does not work.

I purchased TurboTax 2018, 2019, 2020 and filed one return. I now need to file additional returns. The download link in the original email no longer works. How do I access it?
3 Replies

How do I download turbotax from 2018, 2019, 2020? I have the installation code and original email. Download link does not work.

You can download older versions of TurboTax CD/download edition here: Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

I have downloaded and paid over $700 for Business tax 2018/2019, 2020/2021 and 2022/2023

i have completed all of the returns now Intuit has blocked me from filing! What is the issue I need a resolution ASAP!

What is the error you are getting? Do you mean you cannot Netfile?

Please see the Restrictions link as per the Canada Revenue Agency.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.