Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidentally bought the online versus download option. They are the same price but I like the options of multiple filings with the download option

I accidentally purchased online vs download.  Please help 

5 Replies

I accidentally bought the online versus download option. They are the same price but I like the options of multiple filings with the download option

You can request a refund for the product that you don't want, and then purchase the one that you would prefer: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647900

When I went to the link for the online version, it only referenced the charge for actually filing, nothing related to my online purchase.

You can also request a refund via our phone support team: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013
Davalope

I tried that and was told too bad so sad.  I only got to do my return and my wife's now I can't do my parents and kids without paying again because I did not know this was the online return.  I just thought the system had changed.   I have paid $40 and only get to do the 2 returns.  No w I was told I must pay AGAIN to do the rest of the returns for my family.  Not helpful.

Davalope

They will not refund once the return has been filed...Its a trick to get a percentage of folks to pay twice!  FRAUD!