Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being charged $110 for a personal return. Does that mean I get an expert review?

4 Replies

I am being charged $110 for a personal return. Does that mean I get an expert review?

You have purchased TURBOTAX ASSIST & REVIEW where you will get unlimited, live advice from a real tax expert, plus a final review before you file.

How Assist & Review works

In TurboTax Live Assist & Review, how do I submit my return for review?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

I could not find any way to talk to a professional so I just filed. $110 seems like a waste of money. I wont't be using that feature again. 

And as a matter of fact I thought that I have registered for the lower priced return but when I checked out I could not seem to return to that fee level. I feel your duped me into the extra money!!! Not good. 

We will be verifying your account. If you never used Assist & Review we will refund you the difference.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.