Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am filing a second tax return and already upgraded to turbotax premier, but I am still asked to pay for the upgrade again.

I tried to file my tax return via Turbotax online. After paying for the premier upgrade, I realized I must make some corrections, but the webpage is not giving me the option to do so (I'm using Safari). So I had to delete this return and start a new one. However, this time it still asks me to upgrade to premier version. I already paid! How should I proceed?
3 Replies

I am filing a second tax return and already upgraded to turbotax premier, but I am still asked to pay for the upgrade again.

Have you already Netfiled your first return?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

No, the first return I attempted to Netfile did not go through: After I paid and was trying to Netfile the return, it was reporting an error that says I was not able to use Netfile unless I correct some of my information provided. So I tried to go back and modify the info, but the browser won't let me, because if I click "back" it will always stay on the warnings page. That's why I have given up on this return and decided to file a new one.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.