Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am non resident filling from the Netherlands. I want to file my self employment income but need an upgrade in my account and you can't call me on international phonenum

I cannot proceed filing because we can't talk over the phone...
9 Replies

I am non resident filling from the Netherlands. I want to file my self employment income but need an upgrade in my account and you can't call me on international phonenum

Unfortunately, our TurboTax representatives are unable to receive or make international calls outside of Canada or the US.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank you for your reply. I know that but what can I do next? I still need to file and add my self employment income…

If you are using TurboTax Online, it will upgrade itself when you add your self-employment income. 

I also know that. But if an agent wants to talk to me I need a Canadian phone number which I don’t have… 

Unfortunately, if you don't have a Canadian phone number, then you won't be able to receive a review, since the Tax experts can't call foreign numbers. Therefore, before you go further, start your return over without Assist & Review so that you don't have to pay for a service that you can't use.

Thanks for your response I tried exactly that but when I fill in my self employment income it automatically let me upgrade to a pro account. So unfortunately I can’t finish my tax return… 

Are you 25 or under? 

No I am 33 years old now and my partner 29

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer expert review and self-employment income and expenses requires an upgrade in the TurboTax software.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.