Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sericj

I am receiving the notice "Based on what you told us, it doesn't include the forms you need" but nothing has change in the last 5+ years. Why do I need to upgrade?

There are no additional forms needed.
4 Replies

I am receiving the notice "Based on what you told us, it doesn't include the forms you need" but nothing has change in the last 5+ years. Why do I need to upgrade?

This page lets you know what each version of TurboTax Online suports: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/pricing

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on who can use Free:

Who can file for free using TurboTax?

sericj

This is great information. It proves that I don't need to upgrade... But it won't let me continue.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you. They can look at your return with you to see what is happening.

sericj

Thank you! I called support and they noted the page is confusing people. It says I need to upgrade (when I really don't).  The options to "Upgrade to Deluxe" or "Remind me later" will continue the application and I can finish without upgrading. It used to say "Continue with free version" or something like that.