Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get past the page wanting me to upgrade for $140! I have paid approx $34.in the past and I have nothing new that would cause it. How do proceed?

3 Replies

I can't get past the page wanting me to upgrade for $140! I have paid approx $34.in the past and I have nothing new that would cause it. How do proceed?

Is it asking you if you want to upgrade or is it telling you need to upgrade to continue?

It would not let me pass without upgrading. So I had to proceed by accepting. I have since had the error rectified and a refund is being issued because I did not use the upgrade.  However, it caused me a great deal of stress and I would like to know why it happened and get some assurance that it won’t happen again next year.  

Unfortunately, it's hard to tell what happened as we did not view it. You should be able to continue past the suggestion of upgrade. If ever this was to happen again in the future it would be easier to Contact Us immediately by telephone so we can view your screen and guide you. Thank you for your feedback and update, we appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.