Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I clicked on filing my and spouse returns together. when it took me to pay i did but, i never filed for my spouse. thought it would take me back to file 2nd return?

3 Replies

I clicked on filing my and spouse returns together. when it took me to pay i did but, i never filed for my spouse. thought it would take me back to file 2nd return?

Just navigate back to the same spot and click the same "file" button for your spouse.

Here's how to get back to the spot: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3210262

BandL1

Completed the tax return for my spouse and myself. File went to pay and I had to leave. Now I can't get back to the pay menu.

@BandL1 Select File > CRA Online Mail to get back to the payment page in TurboTax Online.