Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not have a CRA account and will be filing my 2023 tax return in Canada. Can I register for a CRA account after the Notice of Assessment has been issued?

I received my notice of assessment, and tried to open a CRA account, i was asked to input the amount on line 14600, which is not on my NOA. 
How can I go about this?

I do not have a CRA account and will be filing my 2023 tax return in Canada. Can I register for a CRA account after the Notice of Assessment has been issued?

@Hephzibah1 Line 14600 would be on the T1 form of your tax return. You can also see it in the Detailed Tax Summary.

This is my first time filing tax, I arrived december 2023, my summary started from line 15000

@Hephzibah1 Both the Detailed Tax Summary and your T1 form will show Line 14600, even if that amount is not applicable to you or is zero. If you are looking at your tax return, make sure you are looking at the full archive/preview and not the condensed version.

Manjot1

I can not register to my cra account. It’s showing information did not match our records 

Verify that the information that you have entered, is the same as you see on your Notice of Assessment. All of your personal information must match. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Alani

I need cra account

Once the Canada Revenu Agency has assessed your income tax return, your information will be in their system, and you can create a CRA MY ACCOUNT. The CRA will send you a Notice of Assessment once they have completed the assessment of your income tax return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.