Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrjm1998

I have 2 T4 slips and I am not sure how to enter the second T4 slip

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

After entering the first T4 slip, click in the search bar under the heading "Your Taxes" and enter T4.

Once you have entered the first T4 slip, you can enter T4 in the search bar and it will take you to a new T4 slip where you can the second one.  Please see the attachment for clarification.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

After entering the first T4 slip, click in the search bar under the heading "Your Taxes" and enter T4.

Once you have entered the first T4 slip, you can enter T4 in the search bar and it will take you to a new T4 slip where you can the second one.  Please see the attachment for clarification.

Hello3232

Terrible instructions.

You cannot do this, once you complete your taxes it simply goes to NetFile them or have you save the file and then lets you start a separate return which has nothing to do with the original T4.  A better idea if you were not a trash software would be to put "add another T4" section instead of having to go in circles.  I will have to figure out how to file multiple returns on my own because of your horrible instructions or just try another piece of software.  Lazyness. 

@Hello3232 The post that you are responding to is from 2019. The current versions of TurboTax Online & TurboTax CD/Download do have an "Add another" slip button for the T4 and other slips.