Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wetz-al

I have bought the standard version online for 2023. I did not download it when I bought it. I would like to download it now to the correct device. How do I do it?

3 Replies

I have bought the standard version online for 2023. I did not download it when I bought it. I would like to download it now to the correct device. How do I do it?

Can you please clarify if you purchased TurboTax Online or TurboTax Download?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

wetz-al

Yes your email with the link to the download site worked.  However once there, the 16 character code to download the program was not accepted as a correct code.  Also, I never received the typical confirmation email once I had bought the program so I wonder if the purchase never got properly activated at your end.  The only reason I have the 16 character code is because I recorder it when I made the purchase.

Your receipt and license code has been resent to you. Please verify your email and also your spam/junk folder.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.