Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brian132

I have purchased 2023 standard edition and have the licence code. TurboTax does not appear to have a log in screen to enter the licence code to start a 2023 return.

5 Replies

I have purchased 2023 standard edition and have the licence code. TurboTax does not appear to have a log in screen to enter the licence code to start a 2023 return.

DId you purchase TurboTax CD/Download version?

Bobert33

I have the same issue. The "Launch Turbo Tax" never comes up. What is the solution please. I do have the CD & Download version, but do not have a CD drive

Please try using our TurboTax Download link and choose the version you have already purchased along with the same license code.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Bobert33

I seem to recall I had this issue years ago. Turbotax would not install on my PC, but would install on my laptop. Which it did. Probably the last time I will use TurboTax

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and will share this information with the proper TurboTax team.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.