Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lr_canuck

I purchased the CD for Turbo-Tax Home & Business 2023. The installation Wizard said I was about to install TurboTax2022! The disk envelop says 2023. What gives?

3 Replies

I purchased the CD for Turbo-Tax Home & Business 2023. The installation Wizard said I was about to install TurboTax2022! The disk envelop says 2023. What gives?

We have had an issue with the wrong year of the software being loaded onto some of the CDs sold in stores. Please use the download to install the software to make sure you are using the right year. You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

lr_canuck

Will the 16 digit licence code that came with the incorrect disk work to give me the 2023 version? Or (since I really do like to have the software in hand) can I simply return the product to Staples for an exchange?

Yes, you sure can. Feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.